Happy New Year!
Anyway, I was fortunate enough to be on leave for more than a week. It was a time well spent with family and friends. No interruptions from work. It’s a very good feeling indeed.
And now for the goals (those that can be for public reading only ;)) :
- Save at least 1/3 of the targeted emergency fund. Still a long way to go.
- Check networks to see if project 1 can be completed this year. Otherwise, I’m targeting 80% completion for it.
- Start saving for project 2. Small amounts would do.
- Mini-project: No need to bring clothes when going home except for jacket and malong. Hello cabinet in Baguio. You’ll be put in good use again 🙂
- Open a CA by Q1.
- Read at least 1 book per month.
- Learn to play the flute
- Run at least once a week. Hello again and again and again UP D!
- Join the pastoral community at the parish
- Lessen internet hours. There’s life outside cyberspace. :p
That’s it just a short list so that it will be achievable. I’ll add along the way as needed. So help me God. 🙂
*Image from here.*