Weeeee! Labor Day (which is supposed to be on May 1st) is moved to Monday, making it a legal holiday = no work. 🙂
So, what’s in store?
- Roadtrip to Quezon/Laguna. This is a tipid trip so nothing of the fancy stuff. We just want to be with nature.
- LapDance Gateway for repair of bag
- Send money to nephew for his guitar
- Attend Bo Sanchez’s event
- UP run
- Talk to landlady about moving out
- Apartment hunting
- De-clutter. Pack unused stuff to be sent home to Baguio
- Continue HK IT
- Research for more online jobs
It will be a busy and productive (hopefully) long weekend.
Oh, it’s the last day of the month and it’s the last day for this work week. Yipee!
Happy weekend everyone!