Goals for December:
- 10,000 steps a day or total of 310,000 steps for the month
- Read 2 books (at least 1 non-romance book)
- Maximum of 15 Uber rides
- Declutter clothes cabinet
- Review 2015 financial goals
- Prepare 2016 financial and non-financial goals
- Draft a simple plan for an online shop
- Cover the books
- Complete The Project Management: The Basics for Success course at Coursera.org and pass the weekly exams
- Clean the yard at the Sayote Kingdom
Items 8 to 10 are spillovers from November, which I need to complete. Will report progress by end of December :).
On another note, December is really truly here! Got my first gift from a friend this evening. She was so early in giving gifts :p. The first week of Kris Kringle in the office was also last night. So I brought home two gifts, both I liked, both tied in a red ribbon :).
Which reminds me…I need to put up my super tiny 7 year old Christmas tree! Ok, this week.
Are your Christmas trees already up? 🙂
- 10,000 steps a day or total of 300,000 steps for the month – FAILED (92.99% completed, an improvement from October’s 81.15%)
- Read 2 books (at least 1 non-romance book) – FAILED (read 2 books but both romance hehehe)
- Maximum of 15 Uber rides (applicable both for going to work and going home from work/grocery) – SUCCESS!
- Cover the books – FAILED (Ran out of plastic cover. Few more pieces to go)
- Declutter book shelf – SUCCESS! (All books and magazines to be brought home already in a box. Thinking of the cheapest way to bring them home hehehe)
- Complete The Project Management: The Basics for Success course at Coursera.org and pass the weekly exams – FAILED (Will complete it this December)
- Attend a seminar on personal finance – SUCCESS! (Attended the Fundamental Analysis and Technical Analysis webinars offered by PSE scheduled last November 6 and 13, 2015)
- Start planning for December calendar (non-work related events to attend to, not that there’s a lot but I just want to ensure that I do/accept those that are relevant to me) – QUITE (While I would like to stick to the 2 events I’ve committed to date, there may be other events that I need to attend. As of now, I have to decline an invite to a friend’s wedding because of conflicts in schedule with family affairs.)
- Clean the yard at the Sayote Kingdom – QUITE (Was able to start during the APEC holidays but not enough free hours to finish it all. Will continue this December)