Goals for December 2015
Goals for December:
- 10,000 steps a day or total of 310,000 steps for the month
- Read 2 books (at least 1 non-romance book)
- Maximum of 15 Uber rides
- Declutter clothes cabinet
- Review 2015 financial goals
- Prepare 2016 financial and non-financial goals
- Draft a simple plan for an online shop
- Cover the books
- Complete The Project Management: The Basics for Success course at Coursera.org and pass the weekly exams
- Clean the yard at the Sayote Kingdom
Items 8 to 10 are spillovers from November, which I need to complete. Will report progress by end of December :).
On another note, December is really truly here! Got my first gift from a friend this evening. She was so early in giving gifts :p. The first week of Kris Kringle in the office was also last night. So I brought home two gifts, both I liked, both tied in a red ribbon :).
Which reminds me…I need to put up my super tiny 7 year old Christmas tree! Ok, this week.
Are your Christmas trees already up? 🙂