December 2015 Christmas-related Calendar
I just want to document, even on a high level, all the social events I attended in December to help keep the memories. Plus, it will be nice to have something to read back years from now. 🙂
- December 01, 2015 – Team’s Kris Kringle week 1
2. December 07, 2015 – Team’s Kris Kringle week 2
3. December 11, 2015 – Team dinner with the big boss (Vikings)
4. December 13, 2015 – Year End Party (did not attend)
5. December 14, 2015 – Team’s Rewards and Recognition Night
6. December 18, 2015 – Team building (did not attend to conserve energy for all the travels during the holidays)
- December 19, 2015 – Was supposed to go home to Baguio but brother in Tagaytay texted that he might need some financial help, hence we’ll need to meet the next day. Di rin naman natuloy.
2. December 21, 2015 – WFH then left for Baguio at night
3. December 22, 2015 – Went to a dress shop for my measurements and then go home to Mama’s hometown in the afternoon
4. December 23, 2015 – Cousin’s wedding, Went back up to auntie’s place in Bonglo in the afternoon
5. December 24, 2015 – Went home to Baguio, attended Christmas Eve mass
6. December 25, 2015 – Traveled back to Manila in the afternoon/evening together with nieces
7. December 26, 2015 – Went to brother’s home in Tagaytay
8. December 27, 2015 – Roamed around Tagaytay, left for Manila early evening
9. December 28, 2015 – Went to SM MOA, left for Baguio at night
10. December 29, 2015 – Attended Jen’s bridal shower
11. December 30, 2015 – can I just sleep all day?! No, continued cleaning the yard
12. December 31, 2015 – Grocery for New Years Day lunch, attended New Years Eve mass
13. January 1, 2016 – Hosted lunch at home for Mama’s siblings as has always been the norm when the parents were still here. Incomplete attendance. Even the uncle who requested it was not available all of a sudden. Keri lang.
14. January 2, 2016 – Continued cleaning the yard, Was supposed to go back to Manila in the evening but Jen texted that the dress is now ready for fitting…
15. January 3, 2016 – turns out the dress has not yet been adjusted so I can’t fit it yet. On the positive side, I got to spend lunch with the BF. It was unexpected because Sundays are one of his busiest days. What a pleasant surprise to cap my Christmas break :).
16. January 4, 2016 – Back in your arms, Manila. I had to stay in line for 3 hours just to be able to ride the bus. Good thing Victory added an extra bus bound for Cubao and so I was able to buy tickets for my trips home in the next 3 consecutive weekends.
***Too many backlogs of things to write. Need to catch up.***