Financial Goals for 2016
While I mentioned in my 2016 goals that I have the same financial goals as last year, I decided to make a separate post about it because it’s nice to go back to it by year-end and check whether I was able to make it or not. Besides, it adds a little more pressure in meeting your goals when it’s out there for the world to see.
And so, here it is, basing it from my budget file for 2016.
- Religiously pay SK-LU. 5 months to go! Excited to mark this as completed!
- Save 50k for processing of papers for SK-LU. After completing the payment in June, I’ll have the same budget reallocated to this.
- Religiously pay SK-Silang. 2 years to go.
- Save 50k for lot processing of SK-Bgo.
- Save 35k for CR of SK-Bgo
- Increase EIP allocation to 3k/month
- Increase MF to 20k (carry over from previous years)
- Add 20k-30k to COL
- Save 80k for Project BD (new in my budget file)
- Religiously save 3k/month for niece’s tuition
- Set aside a Tulong fund
- Continue saving for an international travel
- Set aside 10k for December 2016
I tend to use codes for my financial goals for some level of privacy still. Feel free to email me if you are curious about those hehe.
I already have 4 months parked for my safety fund. I originally planned for 6 months because of my parents, but since they both are now with Papa God, I’ll stop at 4 for now. I’ll add when excess funds become available.
No room for luho. Push lang. And just to stay focused, I’ll now have quarterly reviews.