2016 Goals: Mid-Year Review
Just like what most companies do where they have regular business reviews, I also like to have at least a mid-year and year-end review of the goals I made early this year, just to check how I am doing and ensure that I am still on track.
This year’s focus will be: chill, family, health, wealth.
- On track – met as of time of review
- Not yet started – not yet started as of time of review
- Quite – met but there were deviations
- Not met – target not met
- Mid: Quite – There were stressful moments but I just kept quiet and pushed myself to just do whatever it is that needs to be done.
- Buy less, want less
- Mid: On track – All items bought were needed.
- Stick with financial budget for 2016
- Mid: Separate update here.
- Get an additional income stream
- Mid: Not yet started
- Spend more time with family
- Mid: Quite – Spent some time with some siblings last Feb, to support my brother and his family since he lost his mother-in-law. Had a picnic at Burnham Park on Easter Sunday for my birthday celebration with family. No event in Q2.
- Get down to my ideal weight
- Mid: Negative. Pfffft!
- Start training for a marathon
- Mid: I am not sure about this anymore.
- Push with Japan Travel
- Mid: On track. Return tickets bought, accommodations booked.
- Go back to school
- Mid: Still undecided
- Become an early riser
- Mid: Quite – I have been forcing myself to sleep earlier in recent weeks so that I can wake up earlier. I try as much as I can to sleep by 12 AM, 1 AM at the most so that I can wake up at 7 AM, after 6-7 hours of sleep.
- Journal more
- Mid: On track. My total posts to date are already more than my total posts for the whole year at least for the past 5 years.
That’s about it. I’ll do a year-end review at the end of the year.