Day 06: Your zodiac sign and if you think it fits your personality
I’m Aries. According to this site:
Greatest Overall Compatibility: Leo, Sagittarius
Best for Marriage and Partnerships: Libra
Lucky Numbers: 1, 9
Date range: March 21 – April 19
Strengths: Courageous, determined, confident, enthusiastic, optimistic, honest, passionate
Weaknesses: Impatient, moody, short-tempered, impulsive, aggressive
Aries likes: Comfortable clothes, taking on leadership roles, physical challenges, individual sports
Aries dislikes: Inactivity, delays, work that does not use one’s talents
As the first sign in the zodiac, the presence of Aries almost always marks the beginning of something energetic and turbulent. They are continuously looking for dynamic, speed and competition. They are always first in everything – from work to social gatherings. Thanks to its ruling planet Mars, Aries is one of the most active zodiac signs. People born under the Aries sign, are meant to emphasize the search for answers to personal and metaphysical questions. This is the biggest feature of this incarnation.
Aries is a fire sign, just like Leo and Sagittarius. This means that it is in their nature to take action, sometimes before they think about it well. Their fiery ruler affects their excellent organizational skills, so you’ll rarely meet an Aries who doesn’t like to finish more things at once, often even before the lunch break! The challenges are increased when they are impatient, aggressive and vent anger on others.
Aries rules the head and leads with the head, often literally walking head first, leaning forwards for speed and focus. They are naturally brave and rarely afraid of trial and risk. They possess youthful strength and energy, regardless of age and they perform tasks in record time. By aligning with themselves they could achieve the best results.
So, does it fit my personality? Let’s see…
On strengths – not too confident, and enthusiastic hahaha. I am the most boring person.
On weaknesses – not too aggressive and impulsive. Short-tempered, well it depends on the situation. The rest, very true hahaha.
Likes: yes to all except for taking on leadership roles and individual sports. I don’t have a sport at all! As for leadership, well, more of it’s a requirement in my job.
Dislikes: yes to all too.
- I don’t go for being the first in everything. On the contrary, I am a wallflower and I don’t like too much attention to myself.
- I like to take action if I know what needs to be done. Otherwise, I need to draft a plan that should bring me to the goal.
- I want closure for everything at work and I get impatient and annoyed if someone suddenly “disappears” most especially if we are nearing the completion stage, which delays the completion of activities a little bit further. Yes, even short breaks annoy me hehehehe.
- I am not sure about being aggressive though. I don’t think I am that aggressive.
- Naturally brave maybe, but oftentimes, I’m not a risk taker or at least it takes a long time before I take on risks.
Ok, so it’s yes and no.
But while it’s interesting to check our horoscope from time to time, I don’t think it should be the ultimate guide as to how we live our lives. I think the more important thing is to focus on our life goals, and ensuring that we are not putting anyone down in the process.