30 Day Blog Challenge Day 11: Put your iPod on shuffle and write the first 10 songs that pop up
Day 11: Put your iPod on shuffle and write the first 10 songs that pop up
I used the few songs that I have in the laptop. Mobile phone or iPod not set up hehe. It’s a combination of everything. And doing this now before I go home to Baguio!
So, here we go.
- Marry Me by Train – what a first song hahaha!
- Shout To The Lord by Hillsong
- Feliz Navidad – Merry Christmas na!!!!!
- I Will by Christopher Cross – love this song 🙂
- Speechless by City Boy – don’t know where I got this. Basta copy lang ng copy.
- Lead Me Lord – awwww our elementary graduation song! Lead me, Lord, indeed!
- Away In a Manger – when I was in elementary, medyo bibo pa ako hahaha. May parent’s presentation pala per area pero ewan ko ba kung bakit di alam ng parents namin at kaming mga anak ang pinagpresent as representatives nila. Madaya. Tapos until now, di ko makalimutan ang booboo ko. Sabi ko “this is the end of our program” instead of “this is the end of our presentation”. Until now, napapaewan pa rin ako pag naiisip ko hahaha. Syempre di ba, bakit ko ng aba biglang ni-close ang program eh kakasimula pa lang hahaha! Toinks! Di naman ako nasita pero. Until now dala-dala ko sya sa mind ko hahahaha!
- Billionaire – I wanna be a billionaire!!!!
- You Belong With Me by Taylor Swift – hi koya! 😛
- I Will Be Here by Gary V. – dear loved ones, I will be here 🙂
That’s it. Happy weekend!!!!