It’s a brand new year and so here is a list again to target to achieve for 2017.
- Visit at least 6 mountains doable via day hikes. I used to hike in the past years and I kind of miss that.
- Read at least 6 books.
- Attend at least 2 online courses related to my job.
- Start living a healthier life by starting my weight loss journey. I failed this in 2016 and I hope to have a successful start this year. My target is to lose at least 40 lbs. this year.
- Reduce my garbage footprint. I’ll talk more about this in a separate post.
- Stick to my 2017 financial budget.
- Continue construction of my Sayote Kingdom in Baguio, especially its exterior. The plan now is to work on a section as soon as there is enough cash saved.
- At least 1 local travel.
- At least 1 international travel. Thinking of South Korea in December just because I want to experience winter!
Keeping it short since I am still contemplating on going back to school and if that happens, most of my free time will be spent with doing school related requirements.
--My Online Portfolio--