What’s Cooking: Eggplant Parmesan
- Recipe from here.
- I made the mistake of mixing the salt together with all the other ingredients and so when I coated the eggplant slices, it was covered with a lot of salt. The next time I’ll do this, I’ll just sprinkle salt and pepper separately before coating it with bread crumbs so that I can control the amount of salt.
- I just used tomato sauce instead of the marinara sauce in the recipe.
- I cannot find parsley flakes so I just used dried basil.
- I used Parmesan, mozzarella and cheddar cheese.
- I thought it won’t be that filling for one meal but I took 1 serving for lunch and it lasted me until dinner time without snacks in between so this is good.
- I want to do this again but as much as I love cheese, I’m avoiding it at the moment hehe.
I sliced this into 3 servings.
It doesn’t look appetizing but this is good!
What are you cooking?