Hello Blog | Life Updates
Well yes, hello blog. And no, I did not abandon you. It’s just that life happened since I last posted. No, I was not busy all the time. There were just a lot of things to do and to think of and to decide on and all those thinking were really exhausting even without lifting a finger hehe.
And hey! Hello people! Happy new year! And happy Chinese New Year in a few days hehehehe.
Anyway, on to life updates:
- Most of the second half of 2018 was all about wedding preparation. While it was a simple wedding, there were still a lot of things to do. Bakit ganon? Hahahahaha!
- And so yes, we got married last December 28, 2018. Inulan kami ng slight so mas lalong nashorten yung already short reception program hahahaha. Which is I think good because after that, I had time to mingle with people especially with few Manila friends who made it to Baguio.
- When mid-October rolled in, I submitted my resignation letter effective January 1, 2019. Yes, I need 2 months notice, and yes, inagahanan ko ng 2 weeks pa so that I can already start transitioning. Ganon pala ang feeling. Nangangamoy freedom! Hehehehe. It was my first time to resign. Masyado akong loyal hehe. I was offered an option but I declined. I am just happy that the new boss wants me to reconsider. It was a boost in my confidence because maybe he still saw a potential in me given his standards. But I thought then and until now that it’s time for another adventure.
- And given that, I am going back home to Baguio because that’s where most of the family is and that’s where I want to start raising our own family. Sabi nga kasi nila, you need a village to raise a child. And yes, hopeful ako that the hubby (hindi pa rin ako sanay na may tinatawag na akong hubby shocks hahahaha) and I will be blessed with kids by God’s grace.
- Career-wise, I’d like to go the freelance route. Hopefully, I’ll be successful. I’m taking it one step at a time.
- January went by quickly bakit ganon?! The only relevant thing I remember is our short vacation. And then here I am packing my stuff to be brought back home. Na until now pinoproblema ko pa rin paano ko iuuwi dahil hindi na pala bumibiyahe yung asawa ng pinsan ko. Pero may mahahanap pa ako for sure hehe.
So yes, spending the past 2 weeks in Manila packing my things. I need to vacate by February 7, 2019. Actually, hindi naman matagal ipack ang mga things ko. Ninanamnam ko lang talaga yung natitirang araw ko dito sa apartment because after this, wala nang balikan. Goodbye for real na talaga. Of course I am excited for my new adventures but I can’t help but feel slightly melancholic about it kasi naman almost 10 years din ako sa apartment na ito hehe.
So, that’s it. Not yet sure when I’ll be back to regular programming because after this packing business, I will also be unpacking and fixing everything in Baguio. So good luck sa amin hahahaha!
Happy weekend! And oh, mga itsura namin on our wedding day. Unofficial photo. Di ko pa nakukuha yung copies from photographer. And I am so thankful to my makeup artist. Iba ang magic nya hahahaha!