Time flies…super. I’ve now officially started my 9th year with my current company. Thank you Father God for the gift of a job that keeps me going. Thank you for all the lessons learned, people met and self-discoveries in my stint in the corporate world. Hoping for a more fulfilling, more adventurous, and more challenging ride until the 10th. Cheers!
I was feeling a little sentimental and frustrated earlier this evening when my aunt messaged me about her sending some vegetables via Victory Liner if I’m not going home this weekend. Thank you Father God for the love of family.♥
The vegetables will be coming fresh from their own garden :). Hope to be able to receive it this weekend. Can’t wait!
Things to note:
- No registration and registration fee required.
- The path is cemented steps, uphill. Get ready for a real workout for your lungs and legs!
- When we went there, the steps were a bit wet so it was a little slippery because most was wet so be careful.
- You will pass by a creek. Although there are stones where you can step on so as not to get wet, the water maybe stronger especially after a rain so it’s best to be ready with your footwear.
- You can use mojos, trek shoes or even slippers, whichever you’re comfortable with.
- Bring mosquito repellent.
- Bring trail food in case you get hungry along the way.
- Water-500 ml to 1L depending on your consumption
- Bring umbrella, shades, head gear or anything to combat the sun as it can get hot especially if you start late. Of course, you can always check the weather forecast for Paete prior your trip.
- The people of Paete are friendly and accommodating. You can ask them kindly should you need a restroom to change clothes.
Another reference for IT when commuting (from my friend’s blog):