- Buti naman at ayon sa latest news, humina na si Typhoon Ruby. Akala ko nung una, Ruby ang international name at Hagupit ang local name. Napaisip tuloy ako if talagang nasa letter H pa rin ba to think na December na. Ayun, boom mali! :p
- Naiwan ko ang payong ko sa taxi. Paano kaya ako makakapasok bukas kung maulan pa rin? Di rin pwede WFH kasi may face-to-face meeting naman. Olats.
- Pumepetiks na naman ako for school. Still need to complete 2 final exams and 1 reaction paper. Masyado akong nastress sa isang project that we reported last Thursday kaya sabi ko break muna sa school work. Kaso nawiwili na nyahaha. Ok, bukas gagawin ko na yung 2.
- Buti na lang take home na yung 2 exams. Ayaw ko na pumasok talaga with the traffic and all.
- Gusto kong magregalo sa mga batang mga pamangkin. Kaso ayaw kong makipagsiksikan sa mga tao everywhere! Nakaka-stress. Tanders na haha. Sa Baguio na lang siguro ako bibili.
- Di na ako mag-aattend ng year end party. Stressful din sya kesa fun eh hehehe. First time ko naman umabsent eh. Keri na.
- Tuwing bagyo na lang, maraming nawawalan ng kuryente dahil sa mga nasisirang lines. Bakit kaya hindi nila iupdate ang technology in electrical lines? Di ba pwedeng ibaon na lang ang mga wires? HK did it. Other countries did it.
- Bakit ba ang haba-haba pa rin ng commercials kahit gabi na? Dapat minimal na pag news programs!
- Either hindi na ipapalabas ang On The Money or super delayed lang dahil sa Typhoon Ruby reports na nasisingit sa regular programs every now and then.
- Di pa final ang Christmas and New Year plans ko. Nakakatamad magbyahe sa totoo lang. Mukmok na lang kaya ako sa bahay? Ay kaso may study session pala kami ng kapatid ko.
- Next year, gusto kong mag-new year sa ibang bansa. San kaya?
- Di pa ako nakakapagdraft ng “rules” ko sa pagpapa-aral sa pamangkin ko. Susko totoo ba ‘to? Wala pa man akong anak, magpapa-college na ako?! Nooooo!!! Chos! Pero naku!!!! Pag etong pamangkin ko, hindi pa tumino, ewan ko na lang! Last chance na nya ‘to. Sakit sa ulo. Kay agang naglaro, ayun tuloy, nadagdagan apo ko hmp!
- Anong petsa na, hindi ko pa rin tapos ang tinetest ko. Ang kulit-kulit din ng katrabaho kong consultant. Sinabi na nung unang panahon pa ang requirement pero hindi nya ginawa. At katangahan ko rin na di ko na-explain sa kanya agad kung bakit ganong data ang kailangan at hindi yung ginawa nya. Now cramming. Toinks!
- Nakakamiss ang BCWMH. Ang tanging series na pinanood ko from start to finish!
- 17 days to go na lang pala before Christmas. May nagsabi ng Dyos ko Lord na newscaster hahaha! Pero naiimagine ko yung kanya as “juicecolored”, yung mga uso ngayon, tulad din ng “whogoat” para sa hugot hahaha. Kung sino man may pakulo ng mga yan, bilib ako sa mga utak nyo!
- Talkback, overtime ka na! Asan na On The Money?! O sya, mukhang wala na talaga. Keri.
My brain is starting to freeze with all this researching and writing for our Sector study (a requirement in one of my classes), hence, this quick break to write about random things.
- I haven’t seen my favorite anonymous family during the mass this morning. I wonder if they changed schedule. I was used to seeing them and usually sit behind them in the morning mass. I just love seeing them especially the brother who is so caring to his siblings. Peg family.
- There is a 3-day sale going on in Megamall, so I was trying to stay as far away from it as possible. It’s not because I might impulsively shop again. I’ve had my fair share of being one but generally, I just shop when I need something. I just don’t like to be squeezed in between too many people. However, I need some groceries and I need a blazer for this Thursday’s group report. I don’t need it at work so I never bothered to buy one before. Anyway, I went straight to the mall right after mass and surprise! There were already a lot of people waiting for the department stores to open. Arrived there 10 minutes before opening so we had to wait for a few more minutes. Unfortunately for me, no blazer at 50% off but good enough that the one I bought has a 10% discount, and it’s made by one of my more favored brands.
- I have been searching for closed shoes for the office for more than 3 months now but I just can’t find anything that says “buy me! buy me!” My current pair is on the verge of retirement. The sole is already thin that sometimes I feel the pavement when walking hehe. Hopefully, before it totally gives way, I already have a new pair.
- From the news minutes ago, I have confirmed that some scenes of Forevermore, a new teleserye by ABS-CBN which will be aired soon, are shot in Baguio, specifically near our place. I had an inkling when I first saw the trailer, then a cousin posted her pictures with the cast staying in their lodge. Ok, I may watch that because I’m interested to see how our place looks like on TV haha!
- I want an Ipod just so I have something to listen to while on my way to work. Our team was transferred to another building, farther from where I leave. I just feel it’s a waste of time doing nothing while waiting for the trains or just seating in jeepneys weaving through the traffic. I’m thinking of making this a reward to myself IF I am able to do a challenge for 21 days hehe. PUSH.
- I should really start updating my resume. It’s been years since the last time I did it.
- I am having lots of pimples for the past weeks. I think it started since we transferred to another site. It’s a longer travel time hence, more pollution to catch. Bring us back to Manda please!
- Sometimes, I want to drop one of my subjects. Work has been more stressful lately and I’m having a hard time juggling. Funny thing was, another classmate is thinking of doing it too. But then, we all agreed that it’s really a waste of money and that we’ll still go through the same thing the next time we enroll in the class again, so better not prolong the agony and finish it now. Oh well.
And now, I need to go back to that paper while there’s still time left this Sunday.
Vice Ganda shared his realization recently. In their show It’s Showtime, they always encourage their audience to be happy and to stay positive. However, with the events in his personal life lately, he realized that it is ok to feel sad, that it is okay to cry and be angry. But after that moment, we should find the courage and the reason to be happy again.
So today, I’m allowing myself to feel disappointed and frustrated with how things are currently at work. Unfortunately, I’m not getting what I need, there is no direction for one of the projects, there are a lot of people to talk to but I feel that there is communication gap and that they don’t really make an effort to understand what I’m asking them. And then I’m just so demotivated to rectify these situations. Mostly, my reaction is to feel bad and frustrated instead of staying objective like what I usually do in the past. Hopefully though, this feeling will be over in the coming days.
Deployment of the project was cancelled and for the past weeks, we revisited the requirements and now doing some changes. Sigh. Now, I’m just looking forward to the time when we can finally deploy it.
Coron trip is in less than two weeks. We’ve impulsively changed our trip schedule two nights ago to accommodate our preferred IT. We’ll be traveling with another group and their proposed IT lacks some places that we want to visit, thus we added some stuff for our group. It was a blessing in disguise that Cebu Pacific changed their flight schedule (they moved it to 40 minutes later) so that when we inquired about changing our schedule, they did it without any additional charges. Weee! Our changes? We’re traveling on the 18th – first flight instead of the 19th and we’re leaving Coron on the 22nd – last flight :D. Err…hello kaitiman hihihi.
My dilemma right now is the things I need to bring. I haven’t been to places this year so I’m not used to packing things again wehehe. Although I promised myself to pack earlier and not the night before, we’ll see about that this weekend.
How I wish I have even a little of creativity in me. Hay. In colors alone, there are so many to choose from. So which goes with which? Amp. And when doing selections, why do we have to be presented with many options? Can’t we just have black or white, A or B, 1 or 2, true or false? But then again, where’s the fun in that? Hehehe.
Ok. Enough blabber. See you when I see you.
PMP time. We were given the option whether to use the tool or the Excel template. I opted to use the tool. So far, I did not have any problems on latency. Maybe because only a few are using it and majority is using the Excel template hehehe. I’m done with 2, 7 more to go.
My own PMP is long overdue. Sayang ang January increase huhu.
First time to do goal setting for the team. What’s a goal setting template?! This is so alien to me.
TAMS Upgrade Phase 1 deployment. Bakit ba napakailap mo sa amin? Hanggang deployment, pinapahirapan mo kami. Sana naman sa generation, hindi na.
Have been working since Jan. 1. Up to this day, only 2 work-free days so far.
My brother is leaving again on the 29th. Paano na ang project? Hmmm.
I need IDs (e.g. TIN, SSS, NBI). What’s the easiest to get?
So sleepy. Already headbanging. I’ll be very careful not to hit my laptop hehe.
Call time later – 1 PM…but we’re still here.
Lie low muna sa Outdoor. Schedule conflict.
New term. Che che – meaning kain. Not sure where it originated. I just learned that from Outdoor friends hehe.
Pack up, go home, hit the bed. Be back later.